Σελίδες

Saturday 8 May 2021

Latte Dock HowTo Session #1 | The Basics

 


Hello everyone, this is the first episode from Latte HowTo Sessions. For all these episodes, upcoming Latte v0.10 will be used to demonstrate different options and areas of Latte Dock applicaiton.

- youtube presentation -


Contents
  1. Add/Remove launchers
  2. Basic settings window
  3. Add/Remove/Move widgets
  4. "Live Editing" mode
  5. "Rearrange and Configure our widgets" mode
  6. Use Justily alignment to produce a nice looking panel
  7. Justify Splitters


Donations

Personally I do not think donations are necessary. Easier thing you can do is to just install from KDE Store the Latte related widgets, they work just fine even with plasma panels. KDE Store provides me some monthly beers because of this. Funny thing in that Latte Separator that I developed in a day provides me most of the beers and Latte Dock that I develop plenty of hours daily for the last three years provides me almost none.. :) I mention it as a funny fact, please do not take it differently.

In the case you still want to donate, you can use the following:

You can find Latte at Liberapay ,     Donate using Liberapay


or you can split your donation between my active projects in kde store.